[illumos-Developer] Webrev: New ARECA arcmsr driver

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Thu Mar 24 09:57:55 PDT 2011

I have posted an updated webrev, which contains *only* the changes
relative to the last version, so that people can review it.  I've
addressed the main items of feedback, and done some other improvements.

(I cleaned up all the inconsistent logging for example, added a Nexenta
CDDL 1.0 notice, don't bother to check the return from KM_SLEEP
allocations, cleaned up some bizarreness in the SCSI capabilities,
simplified somewhat the bizarre ccb->cdb mapping logic (the offset was
always *0*), etc.

All of these changes are small, and hopefully low risk changes.

The new webrev is here:

http://mexico.purplecow.org/gdamore/webrev/arcmsr-delta/

I've not regenerated the full webrev, because frankly anyone who wants
to do a more complete review is probably better off just looking at the
"new files" in the above webrev.  Trying to read the delta against the
old code is probably not likely to be very pleasant. :-)