[illumos-Developer] Review for 506 suspend/resume issue on b147 (6986810)

Hans Rosenfeld rosenfeld at grumpf.hope-2000.org
Wed Mar 30 09:08:13 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 08:10:31AM -0700, Garrett D'Amore wrote:
>  On 03/30/11 08:03 AM, Hans Rosenfeld wrote:
> >I just updated bug #506. I have a patch to fix the "immediate resume
> >after suspend" problem.
> >
> >Please review http://cr.illumos.org/view/5ihk5w10/illumos-506-webrev/
>
> This looks like a good fix.  If there is someone more familiar with ACPI
> watching, I'd like to hear from them.  What systems have you tested this
> fix on?

Only on my T61p. I could also test it on an older AMD K8 system that I
got at work, but I don't know whether it supports suspend/resume at all.

> (Btw, please use the webrev for illumos from usr/src/tools -- that way
> the links in your webrev will work properly.)

Yes, I already noticed, but the one from usr/src/tools wouldn't work at
all, giving me errors about hgext.cdm and its.reg. I just wanted to get
the webrev out now and fix this later :)

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown