[illumos-Developer] Code Review: WRITE_SAME support for COMSTAR's stmf_sbd

Dan McDonald danmcd at nexenta.com
Wed May 18 08:21:05 PDT 2011

As with the UNMAP support, this came courtesy of Sumit Gupta.  Unlike UNMAP,
these changes are localized to implementing a full version of the WRITE_SAME
SCSI command, so they won't mess with ZFS calls the way UNMAP did.  I hope
this will yield less controversy than the original UNMAP diffs.

Regardless of my hope, please review and be as brutal as you wish.  These
changes are mostly just another command handler.

	http://www.kebe.com/~danmcd/webrevs/write-same/

Thank you!
Dan