[illumos-Developer] making -a default for ifconfig?

Mike La Spina mike.laspina at laspina.ca
Mon May 30 08:38:09 PDT 2011

While there may be many instances where issuing an admin tool execution without parms generates a usage reply it should not cause an exclusion of more desired behavior requested from the actual primary users (Many admins in this case).

So my point is that we should not discourage our community from suggesting better usability with the core tools when it's simply and easy to accommodate.

Regards,

Mike