[illumos-Discuss] SPARC

Jasse Jansson jasse at yberwaffe.com
Thu Aug 19 01:47:36 PDT 2010

Is there a doc somewhere on how to set up a "official" build environment
for SPARC ???

I have a Blade 100 that has not been switched on in the last two years.
Might try to make it useful again.
I need to check if I still have all the pieces to make it run, but I
think so.
I'll check next week when I'm home again.