[illumos-Discuss] access to Sun Fire V440 for Illumos Project

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Mon Sep 20 23:37:53 PDT 2010

Hello.
We (system administrator group of Southern Federal University Computer
Center) are ready to provide dedicated Sun Fire V440 server for Illumos
or OpenIndiana Project. I've read in OpenIndiana mailing list that
Illumos needs SPARC servers. This one is not the latest, but it has 4
UltraSPARC IIIi (1062 MHz) and 8 GB of RAM.
If you need it, please, give me contacts of your system administrators
to discuss further details.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,