[illumos-Discuss] illumos_panel == adrenaline

Blake blake.irvin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 10:44:12 PDT 2011

Just wanted to say how great the panel last night was.  I'm about an order
of magnitude more excited about the future of Illumos now than I was.  If I
looked tired it was only because I had a full work day and just done 70
miles via motorcycle :)

I think it's important for the community to get behind one all-purpose
distro that hackers and hobbyists can try out.  I assume this is Open
Indiana, but am curious to know everyone else's thoughts.  For specific
applications, there are other distros (think storage/Nexenta).

best,
Blake