[illumos-Developer] [REVIEW] 289 invalid padding when using java pkcs11 provider

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Fri Oct 8 11:38:12 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 14:11 -0400, Gordon Ross wrote:
> Oh, and the kmem_alloc needs another arg, I think :)
> i.e. KM_SLEEP

That's an excellent point.  The old code lacked the sleep parameter,
which makes me thing this code has never even compiled for kernel use.
(Which isn't surprising... there are no kernel consumers for DH -- the
only related use would be IKE, but IKE runs in userland.)

Since we know *nothing* about the context where this would possibly
used, I think KM_NOSLEEP would be better.