[illumos-Developer] Questions on the ISC DHCP server

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Mon Jan 3 08:00:28 PST 2011

I've no particular preference of either the Sun or the ISC dhcp server.
Some people have strong preferences one way or the other.

As far as integration in illumos... I think for now this should wait if
only because it is likely to be controversial.

You are of course free to integrate it into our own illumos workspace
and point others at it.

   - Garrett