[illumos-Developer] Requesting code review for opensource /usr/xpg4/bin/more replacement with "less" ...

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Tue Jan 18 12:03:21 PST 2011

We don't deliver man pages via OS/Net or illumos at present.  We do need
to start doing that, and when we do, this man page should be included.
In the meantime, leave it out and file an RFE once this integrates
requesting that the less man page be added.  (The more man page would
need an update as well.)

	- Garrett