[illumos-Developer] RTI #416 iscsit responses truncated to 1 PDU

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Fri Jan 21 11:43:01 PST 2011

Approved.  Please remember to hg reci and add "Approved by:
garrett at nexenta.com" to the comments before you push.

After you push, don't forget to mark the bug as Resolved (you can also
record your time and set it to 100% completed) -- I like to put the
changeset information from hg log into the bug comments too.

Thanks!

	- Garrett