[illumos-Developer] Is it time to get rid of "lp"? (was ... 1224 -- strconst fixes...)

Craig Morgan craig.morgan at nexenta.com
Tue Jul 19 07:35:31 PDT 2011

There is of course a rudimentary "lp" emulation script provided with CUPS, so
we need to distinguish those tools which might deliver a filter, etc into the
lp architecture (we'd bork those), but an app that is hardcoded to just target lp
with some queue descriptor would probably be possible to redirect via the script.

Craig